* New sections on...CNC Numerical Controls (written by Peter Smid-author of CNC Programming Handbook), Manufacturing Data Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Distinguishing Bolts from Screws, Helical Coil Screw Thread Inserts, Calculating Thread Dimensions, Lubrication, Ball and Acme Leadscrews, and Shaft Alignment.
* Revised material on... Properties, Treatment, and Testing of Materials; Dimensioning; Gaging, and Measuring; Tool and Toolmaking; Manufacturing Processes.
* A very user-friendly format...readers will never have to search outside of an area for information on the topic they are exploring.
* Broad math coverage...from the basic to the advanced, you ll find fractions, positive and negative numbers, derivatives and integrals, analytical geometry, circular segments, matrices and engineering economics. * Updated Standards.
* Individual indices for standards, materials, and interactive equations.